Friday, December 21, 2007

Update

Mom has settled in well; has resumed nearly all of her daily obligations for care and feeding of my healthy and otherwise perfectly capable father (please do interpret subtext here...)

She's a little startled still by how serious condition had become, how it might have easily been overlooked and misdiagnosed until it was too late. She still seems a bit emotional but less anxious and hostile now---that's a relief for all of us.

She has aches and her head still hurts---that might continue until the aneurysm ceases to press on that nerve, up to a month. But her pain meds are helpful and she's able to have some fun. Yesterday we went to see a movie and today will see another one. Tonight might even include dinner out.

I'm really glad to be here, not only to assure myself that she is well but also to provide another observer as she is not comfortable being alone just yet. I'm really really happpy to make sure of that!

Phone calls are quite welcome!

3 comments:

Lyman said...

nothing can stop that woman

KHM said...

don't you go saying that trash in front of her. We're going with the "you've dodged two bullets, now straighten up" response. Step to, cous'.

I can imagine she'd love to hear this, though!

ASpeak said...

I was diagnose April 17,2015 and find out I'm HIV positive.I was scared because there is no cure for HIV/AIDS but today some people still don't believe that there is cure for HIV, it can only be cured through Africans root and herbs,and our doctor's here in USA few of them know about the African herbal medicine can cure Hiv but they chooses to hide it from us just to make a sales of medical expertise. I did a research online finding way to get rid of my disease,I saw a comment about a herbal doctor on internet Name Dr itua ,who has cured several disease with his powerful herbal medicine, I contacted him on whats-app, chat with him explain my self to him.He said he can cure hiv perfectly well , he gave me his request which i send to him. within 5 days he sent me the herbal medicine through ups courier delivering service And told me how to take the medicine for 2 weeks to get cured,I did for 2 weeks, within this 7 days i notice a very big change in my health and i new some thing great has happened then i went to confirm my result after finishing the herbal medicine for two weeks it was absolutely negative.The doctor who new i was hiv positive was asking me how come i am negative, what did it took to get cure and were did i get this medicine from and how did i get rid of it I told him every thing about the herbal medicine that cure me. imagine doctor telling me not to let anyone know about it,I wasn't shock though i knew they know about the herbal cure but chose to hide it in other to make sales on medicals expertise,if you are HIV positive Or other disease such
Cancer,Hiv,Herpes,Shingles, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid,Parkinson's,Alzheimer’s disease.contact Dr Itua for any kind of herbal product and remedies through Email Or Website.. drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com www.drituaherbalcenter.com